There’s so much to do in and around Pembrokeshire.
- 500 yards away from the campsite there’s the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and Porthlysgi, our local beach: on a good day you’ll catch seals, choughs, gannets and porpoise.
- A mile to the east lies the City of St David’s with its cafes, shops, galleries, Visitors’ Centre and historic Cathedral.
- Take a back lane and you are at Whitesands Bay –
ideal for beach buffs and surfers alike. Walk from there to St David’s Head (Penmaen Dewi), Wales most westerly point.
- Drive north to the historic town of Fishguard, with its ferries to Ireland.
- Take the A487 and visit Haverfordwest, Picton Castle and treat the kids (and yourselves) to all the fun of Oakwood Adventure and Leisure Park
You’re just as welcome though to stay put and enjoy our little corner of Wales!
Click on the links to find out more: